Sai Baba EXPOSED!

22 June 2006

Institute Comments

A comment left at my recent Institute of Higher LIES post is as follows:

"Brother,
Easwaramba High School is not run by the Sai organisation. Its run the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Sai baba donated the land and also raised the school building."

I must admit that that someone calling me "brother" caught me off-guard, and may I say how refreshing and joyful it is to exchange views with someone who has clearly taken Sai Baba's teachings to heart. Although I have a lot of things to say about Sai Baba and his devotees, at the end of the day you have to acknowledge the fact that devotees, on the whole, are quite a nice bunch of folks.

In any case, the point about the Easwaramma High School being run by the Andhra Pradesh Govt., I'm not sure if this was true in 1993 when I made my application(s). If it is true then I stand corrected, but I respectfully fail to see what this has to do with the content of my post. I was basically discussing what I perceived to be a chaotic mess of crossed wires, big egos and at the end of the day, broken hearts. Even today I still find it extremely difficult to believe that Sai Baba does not have a say in the day-to-day running of the school, despite his regular meetings with faculty members and his own random visits and inspections of his school. Despite Government policy, is it really the case that applications and requests to join the school and personally approved by Sai Baba himself do not apply under "merit-based selection"? Clearly this applies to educaitonal merit of course, but you'd think that the Avatar would have his ways.

Also, I'm not sure of Sai Baba's legal position in the case of the Easwaramma High School. I know that he is the Chancellor of the University, but is the same true of the Institutes of Higher Medical Sciences and Higher Education respectively? What about the Easwaramma High School, is he in charge of that too. I wouldn't know. All I know is my own traumatic and painful experience which is something I have to live with on a daily basis.

Another comment reads as follows:

"Hello, just to let you know....The medium of instruction at Easwaramma High School is "Telugu" and not English. This school is for the local children from the Puttaparthi village. I hope you have the facts right or is your post just another vague and boring criticism? Or have you ran out of subject matter for your posts weirdo?"


Based on my long experience with violently abusive Sai devotees I'd make an educated guess and say that it was Lisa De Witt who penned the above, although this is open to question. In any case, this statement is highly incorrect. According to the prospectus of the Easwaramma High School (which I still have in my possession) tells me that the medium of instruction at said school is Telugu and English. It is also not just for the education of the local village children, although there is no bar to their applications. A number of well-off children from rich and literate families have joined the Easwaramma High School. Whoever this anonymous person is, they have clearly never been to Puttaparthi, been to the school, seen the headmasters, spoken to the students there or just be in general knowledge about it.

The other situation of calling me "weirdo" just highlights how nasty and malicious some devotees are, the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel. To trivialise and minimise a long-drawn out experience that caused me years of emotional pain and anguish by referring to me as a "weirdo" is something that I find to be extremely disgusting and morally abhorrent.

As for running out of subject matter, no chance. Regular readers of this blog would be advised to stay tuned as the next weeks will see unprecedented exposés of Sathya Sai Baba and his lies.




Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

1 Comments:

  • See, I do understand that you have gone through the pain and trauma of running from pillar to post to secure admission. But what puzzles me is how can you so carelessly confuse the Easwaramma school with the Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School. Both are completely different. The High school's medium of instruction is only English and is affliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) and the Easwaramma school is administered by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh and the medium of instruction is Telugu. Sai Baba funded the building and the land. In other words, the children from the rich and literate families go to the High school and even there the education is completely free. Have you studied there? No! Have you lived there? No. And you comment that the post is from someone that has never been there. You remind me of the psycho cannibal "Hannibal Lecter" in the movie "The silence of the lambs". You definitely need therapy and treatment. If Sai Baba dies, atleast the world will mourn his death...because he has done something for the world. But if you die, you motherfucker, no one will even care, you are worse than the mess that the dogs leave on the sidewalk. Pooh..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 June, 2006 20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home