The Shirdi Inheritance
The devotees of the Southern guru say Sai Baba had said that he will be reborn eight years after his Samadhi and meet his followers to solve their problems.
The main problem with this is that five of Shirdi Sai's famous Eleven Sayings go as follows:
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
- I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
Sathya Sai contends that Dikshit forgot what Shirdi Baba had told him, and that Shirdi Baba had actually stated that he would be born again - as a boy - eight years later. According to Sathya Sai, Dikshit had irregularly recorded Shirdi Baba's statement from memory at a later date.
Given that this explanation is central to his claim of being the reincarnation, isn't it far too convenient?
Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!
Return To Main Page