Sai Baba EXPOSED!

09 June 2006

Got Books?

A lot of people have been kind enough to get in touch and offer me their unwanted Sai Baba books by emailing me and letting me know. I just wanted to write a small note about how it would be much easier to send me a list of books/videos/DVDs etc. that are unwanted so that I can select the ones that would be great additions to my collection.

Or on the other hand if you're in a generous mood, feel free to take a look at my wishlist. ;-)





Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lancelot,

    I agree with your points in general and I am aware that this practice occurs in some places and that it is also on the wane.

    However, the reason for this excitement is because of Sai Baba. You may have heard that his followers regard him as "God on earth" and that he has charged himself with the responsibility of eradicating materialism and corruption everywhere; in short, he's an Avatar. So I find it incredible that unlike real Avatars, Sai Baba is not born in a "pure" family line but is actually the result of incest.

    No matter how and where it happens, I'm sure that it can be agreed upon that incest is a morally abhorrent practice, not to speak of being embarrassing. We have subsequently discovered that Sai Baba's official biographers assisted in covering up this fact so there is deception to be uncovered.

    I have yet to reveal some more scandalous information about Sai Baba which may or may not be the result of his questionable birth circumstances, so we shall see. In any case, I think that your points are good on the whole; they argue for Sai Baba's very human birth more than anything else. :-)

    By Blogger Swami Saiexposedananda, at 17 June, 2006 23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home