9th March 2006
Jai Sai Ram
There was only little difference in the Leela of Baba this week from the last week. This week persons attending the Sri Sai Amrit Vani were less due to the examinations of the kids. There were about 50-60 devotees who participated in the recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani in person from 11 to 12:30 Hrs.
Udi started appearing and dropping from the photos, as usual but from Tuesday the 7th March from the photo on the wall. From 8th March Udi started from the main photo and also other photos in mandir and other photos on the wall.
On 17th March we are going to Shirdi along with our son, daughter-in-law and her parents and from there we will go to Goa. As such we will be doing Sri Sai Amrit Vani on 23rd March at Goa and not at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi.
Jai Sai Ram.
We were able to see the following Leelas of Baba on Thursday the 9th March 2006.
1. Udi started appearing and dropping from the photo on the wall from Tuesday and from the photo in the mandir on Wednesday the 8th March. As usual the words formed with Udi were again 'RAM' and 'SHAM' 'OM' and Trishool.
2. There was a lot of Water from the Charans. This water was collected in the plate. Water tasted and smelled of Chandan. After Amrit Vani this water was given to the devotees and again the plate was filled with water. Jai Sai Ram.
3. As usual Mrs. Gupta did her morning pooja and offered the Bhog to Baba. After the Sai Amrit Vani this box of bhog containing Boondi and Burfee was taken out by Mrs Gupta and we saw 'OM' was engraved on Burfee.
4. We could see the parts of the bhog on the lips of different photos and statue.
5. All the boxes of Prasad were blessed with Udi and People/devotee collected the Udi on the papers.
6. Lap of Mrs Gupta was filled with Udi during the Sai Amrit Vani. Beside Mrs Gupta many devotees also had Udi in their books of Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Which they also collected in papers.
7. Many devotees felt the presence of Baba during the recitation of Sai Amrit Vani in different ways.
8. The Charnamrit of Baba was also sweet as if some honey has been mixed into it.
9. One Sai Satcharitra, photos and the pandents of devotees kept in the Mandir by Mrs gupta were blessed with Udi.
Jai Sai Ram
Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!
Return To Main Page